Sunday 25 November 2012

Yes, weekend!






 

 

 
 
It was a quite relaxing weekend.
On Saturday I did my regular things like going to the gym and doing groceries. But we also continued our search for new furniture. We visited a beautiful store Kroonbergs Karthaus and I saw this amazing carpet of the Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola.
In the weekend I like to go to the organic supermarket Marqt. I bought some turnips (meiknolletjes in Dutch) because they look delicious, but I don't know how to prepare them...Have to find some recipes on the internet :-)
On Sunday the weather was really bad, so after a walk I lighted some candles, enjoyed a glass of red wine and started reading a new book. Now I'm ready for another busy week at work.
 
Hope you had a nice weekend too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment