Thursday 19 July 2012

Glossy

Today I received my GLOSSYBOX again. Yeah!
Every month they send a little box with 5 (ore more) product miniatures from different brands. This way I can test new products I didn't know before. The box also contains product information, application notes and tips and tricks about beauty and style. You pay 12,50 euro per month (including delivery). Each time it's exciting what's in the box. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's a bit disappointing. Nevertheless, every month it's a nice surprise on my doormat when I come home from work!





 



1. Kryolan - Glossybox lipstick
2. Himalaya Herbals - Purifying neem foaming facewash
3. Schwarzkopf Professional - BC smooth shine leave-in treatment
4. Alessandro International - Pro white nail
5. Weleda - Wilde rozenolie
6. Weleda - Wilde rozen bodylotion









No comments:

Post a Comment